We’re looking for a talented and highly skilled web developer to join our ever-growing team.
- Full-stack role
- Flexible working
- Wide variety of clients - from major corporations to small businesses
- Award-winning studio team - including designers, developers and marketers
- Salary up to 33k
With clients across a range of sectors, you will be part of an award-winning team, working on projects across food & drink, tourism, architecture, retail, oil & gas and much more.
You are eager to create the best work you can, within a diverse group of designers, developers and marketeers and always looking to add to the teams approach and quality. And you need to be a good egg ready to challenge, collaborate and get stuff done.
We would like to see a strong portfolio of work demonstrating an eye for detail, passion for creating great online experiences and with an understanding and enthusiasm for current and upcoming web technologies.
We are determined to make websites work for users and owners through brilliant visual design, considered user experience and a planned content strategy. You will and your skills will be vital in delivering this.
- In-depth Knowledge of Craft CMS and subsequent/related technologies
- Server Management (Apache/nginx/Linux)
- Version Controlling/Code Repositories - Preferably Git
- Front and backend web development experience (commercial projects)
- PHP 5/6/7
- Configuring and using MySQL databases - MySQL 5.6+
- Browser / Usability Testing
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and techniques
- Experience with any of the following: WordPress, ExpressionEngine, Shopify, Statamic, Joomla,
- Understanding of SEO and best technical practices
- Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- GSuite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail)
Email email@example.com with your CV and examples of recent live work you have been heavily involved in.
Or just drop in for a coffee to check us out. If you're not interested, pass it someone who maybe is. Thanks and goodnight.